San Francisco Exteriors


Directly accross the street from the “new” Chronicle building at 5th and Mission Street. In the background is the grounds of the “old” mint. Though replaced by the “new” mint at Duboce and Market Street in 1937, it was still in service as a mint during filming in 1925. Across the street and to the right of the men is the Pickwick Hotel which is still extant.

Bookmark the permalink.